The Matrix Token

Your only chance to fight the Matrix is now.
The meme coin created to give an edge to NPCs.

Join Discord Buy $BRRR on Area 51

Wen Moon Ser?

"BLACKROCK INU will explode and mooooon
when the BLACKROCK ETF gets approved."

-ELONGATED MUSKET
‚Äć
That's why we created the token to tell the matrix we can moon too.
Simply buy it, hold it and never sell.

What happens if I sell?
Nothing happens, you just jeet. LoL JEET

What now

Follow these steps

1
Add Base Network to Your Wallet

2
Add $BRRR to Your Wallet

3
BUY $BRRR
& HODL

Add BASE Network
Buy $BRRR

Tokenomics

NO SELL NO BUY TAX & NO WORK-AROUNDS.

TOTAL SUPPLY: 8,594,000,000,000

95% of tokens are sent to the liquidity pool and LP tokens were burned, the remaining 5% are held by a multi-sig wallet and is reserved for marketing, listings and partner incentivization.

Price Chart

Roadmap